Thursday, March 31, 2016

Disney Crafting



My family and I are heading off to Disney World soon and I have done a bit of crafting with adhesive vinyl and my Silhouette Portrait to get ready! Most recently, I embellished our new Magic Bands to better represent the characters we each used instead of our real names on the inside of our bands (If you look closely at the first picture, you can see the names printed on the box in front of each band- in case you can't figure out the characters from the designs!)


Here are the designs on the other side of each band. I especially love how the BB-8 turned out, with the orange from the band showing through the openings in the design. And I have to give credit to my husband for the idea to use the tower on my band. It was genius!


The other items I embellished are books to hold our collections of Sorcerers of the Magic Kingdom game cards. These were actually Christmas gifts for my husband and the boys, so I made them a few months ago. The adhesive vinyl worked beautifully! It is super easy to use and looks very professional. 



The gold one is my husband's, the middle one belongs to Kylo Ren (err, my youngest) and the last one is for my oldest and fellow lover of all things green. We can't wait to to get to Disney and put all these things to good use!

No comments:

Post a Comment