Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Water-based Inks- Part 2

The Current Challenge over at Art Impressions is to use water-based inks to make a card. This challenge celebrates the release of 3 new watercolor sets andI couldn't let a watercolor celebration pass without making a watercolor card. SO... I pulled out my newest watercolor set, Blooming Birdhouse, and made this cute little piece.


It just makes me happy to sit down with all of my watercolor stamps and a big bunch of markers to play. This card was made with all Marvy colors (I think!).

The watercolor paper and mat were both cut with circle dies and then layered on a pretty teal 4.25" square card. I happened to have a scrap of purple ribbon in the perfect shade, so that was tied around for a fun accent. I really love the way the colors pop on this one!

Art Impressions Blog


Thanks for checking out my card!

3 comments: